Cannot edit album title

Any topic you would like to share and that is not covered by other forums.

Cannot edit album title

Postby Fredlocks » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Hello,

Sorry for the stupid question but I am getting quite frustrated with album titiles.

I have tried everything to edit the album title but it remains in capital letters. I want it with a capitalised first letter on each word but I cannot find out how to edit it.

Can someone help please? I have edited it in the app itself. I have used MediaMonkey, Windows Explorer, MP3tag and nothing helps. I have deleted all the music and re-synced it but all to no avail. I have Samsung Galaxy S3 4G Jelly Bean if that helps.

:x

Fredlocks
Fredlocks

Re: Cannot edit album title

Postby Jcarbajal87 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:58 am

Fredlocks wrote:Hello,

Sorry for the stupid question but I am getting quite frustrated with album titiles.

I have tried everything to edit the album title but it remains in capital letters. I want it with a capitalised first letter on each word but I cannot find out how to edit it.

Can someone help please? I have edited it in the app itself. I have used MediaMonkey, Windows Explorer, MP3tag and nothing helps. I have deleted all the music and re-synced it but all to no avail. I have Samsung Galaxy S3 4G Jelly Bean if that helps.

:x

Fredlocks
Jcarbajal87

Return to General discussions