At track start / stop / change the standard notification is played

You can post all your bug reports here. Make sure to include a maximum of information to help ease the investigation.
JohnD

At track start / stop / change the standard notification is played

Post by JohnD »

I had seen this report in the "old" board but now it is gone due to the databse lost.

Anyway: I face the "problem" (it's mere an annoyance), that every time, I start or stop a track or when I skip it, the standard Android Notification is played (i. e. the phone vibrates when it is put in silence mode or you can hear the standard notification sound when set aloud).

I run it on a OnePlus 7Pro - if this is required information.

No other player I have and had installed faces this issue.

Can you please fix this? I always have to put my phone into "no disturbance" mode when I want to catch a nap whily hearing to my favorite audiobooks which means, if something really important happens I also miss this :shock:
JohnD

Re: At track start / stop / change the standard notification is played

Post by JohnD »

So - I finally solved it by myself since no idea from the developer(s) came up.

It's mere a workaround: I switched all app notifications from PlayerPro to "off". This keeps it's mouth shut but nevertheless if someone relies on the PP notifications this is a "this or that" workaround.

So... well I consider this "bug" not as closed but for me it is solved.
faizanmazhar00

Re: At track start / stop / change the standard notification is played

Post by faizanmazhar00 »

JohnD wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:14 am I had seen this report in the "old" board but now it is gone due to the databse lost.

Anyway: I face the "problem" (it's mere an annoyance), that every time, I start or stop a track or when I skip it, the standard Android Notification is played (i. e. the phone vibrates when it is put in silence mode or you can hear the standard notification sound when set aloud).

I run it on a OnePlus 7Pro - if this is required information.

No other player I have and had installed faces this issue.

Can you please fix this? I always have to put my phone into "no disturbance" mode when I want to catch a nap whily hearing to my favorite audiobooks which means, if something really important happens I also miss this :shock:
So - I finally solved it by myself since no idea from the developer(s) came up.

It's mere a workaround: I switched all app notifications from PlayerPro to "off". This keeps it's mouth shut but nevertheless if someone relies on the PP notifications this is a "this or that" workaround.