Playlist

Any topic you would like to share and that is not covered by other forums.
Jrat6900

Playlist

Post by Jrat6900 »

I have always created my playlist in iTunes on my computer (easier for old people to see on big screen) then exported then as m3u file. I added ppo to the end of the file and playerpro would convert them. Since it no longer does this and I have newer playlist I would like to listen to how do I convert my playlist to ppo? Or how can I edit my playlist which are getting old? Is there a program that will do this? I tried several players before I decided PlayerPro was the one I liked best and paid for it. I don't want to have to switch to something else. Please tell me how to convert my playlist. Thank You.
telrod11

Re: Playlist

Post by telrod11 »

Not the answer you're looking for, but have you considered managing your playlists dynamically with *smart* playlists ?

There are a ton of options available, and you might find a combination that works for you.

Personally, I have a ton, but the big one I use is play count. This lets me play through my entire library, and know that I have no repeats.

I will say that this kinda works for me, but PP steps the count up at almost every start of a song instead of waiting till the song is over, nad so this method I use requires some manual intervention to clearing stats (which should be corrected by the dev, if he ever reads any of these)