requesting a kill switch or quit switch that works

You may post all your suggestions and requests here.
jamesgl

requesting a kill switch or quit switch that works

Post by jamesgl »

Firstly, I love the application. I have been using it exclusively as a music player for the last 2++ years at least 2 hours a day. I have used it on three different Samsung Android phones as I have upgraded!

I would beg the programmer or author of the program to include a definitive kill switch in the notification window as well as the application itself. A letter x in the upper right hand corner of the notification window would be perfect!

When I quit the application it always winds up still running in the background. For example when the application is open and I'm listening to a piece of music if I open the menu using the three vertical dots in the upper right, if I check in the notification list the application is listed as running. And I have to use a separate application such as kill apps in order to stop it from running.

There are times when I need the application to really really stop. And having to go to a different application to remove it completely is superfluous many other good applications have an x in the upper right hand corner of the notification window that lets you completely stop the application

Other than that, it is positively a fantastic music player, with superb audio, and I have enjoyed it for literally several thousand hours over the last few years.

JG
jamesgl

Re: requesting a kill switch or quit switch that works

Post by jamesgl »

I meant to say but did not type it properly. When I am running the application and I push the three dots in the upper right hand corner and then select quit the application, the application appears to close, but if I recheck in the notification window it's shown as running and of course there is no way to kill the application. Sorry I did not put that in my original message.

JG