Show more of folder filename

You may post all your suggestions and requests here.
pinkbecca

Show more of folder filename

Post by pinkbecca »

hi, when I browse with folders I'd like to see complete folder name rather than a very short title, I have so many albums of an artist with the same title but different countries editions and I'd like to read them rather than pressing inside to check which edition it is.

as you can see from the photo, 2 albums of the same name but ending with a different country edition, I'd like to see the full title please, at least make it show 2 lines, that would be great please.
steffenrh

Re: Show more of folder filename

Post by steffenrh »

I can strongly support this change request. On the smartphone it's really a pain to not be able to read the folder names. A first fix could be so easy: Just move the play time from the first line / right margin to the second line / right margin. This way we would not see

Clark, Anne - An Or.. 1:01:48
15 titles _________________

But instead:
Clark, Anne - An Ordinary Life
15 titles ____________1:01:48

(I totally do not understand why the play time is in the first line, and the second line is just a waste of space).

We would be soooooo happy to see this improvement!

cu, Steffen
ASI828277

Post by ASI828277 »

pinkbecca wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:36 am hi, when I browse with folders I'd like to see complete folder name rather than a very short title, I have so many albums of an artist with the same title but different countries editions and I'd like to read them rather than pressing inside to check which edition it is.

as you can see from the photo, 2 albums of the same name but ending with a different country edition, I'd like to see the full title please, at least make it show 2 lines, that would be great please.
It's ok
Naomi

Post by Naomi »

or make the folder name float to the left on hovering on its name if the name can't be shown in two lines. GBWhatsApp APK
steffenrh

Post by steffenrh »

One year has passed and no fix for this design flaw...

:(
Arshi

Post by Arshi »

steffenrh wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:01 pm One year has passed and no fix for this design flaw... GBWhatsApp

:(
Nowadays designing apps is not a big deal but they still don't giving attention on this issue.
Arshi

Post by Arshi »

WhatsApp aero downloadlol, No one has answered yet :idea:
playerpro

Post by playerpro »

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. This will be integrated in next version of PlayerPro.

Thanks,
Tristan