requesting a kill switch or quit switch that works

You may post all your suggestions and requests here.
jamesgl

requesting a kill switch or quit switch that works

Post by jamesgl »

Firstly, I love the application. I have been using it exclusively as a music player for the last 2++ years at least 2 hours a day. I have used it on three different Samsung Android phones as I have upgraded!

I would beg the programmer or author of the program to include a definitive kill switch in the notification window as well as the application itself. A letter x in the upper right hand corner of the notification window would be perfect!

When I quit the application it always winds up still running in the background. For example when the application is open and I'm listening to a piece of music if I open the menu using the three vertical dots in the upper right, if I check in the notification list the application is listed as running. And I have to use a separate application such as kill apps in order to stop it from running.

There are times when I need the application to really really stop. And having to go to a different application to remove it completely is superfluous many other good applications have an x in the upper right hand corner of the notification window that lets you completely stop the application

Other than that, it is positively a fantastic music player, with superb audio, and I have enjoyed it for literally several thousand hours over the last few years.

JG
jamesgl

Re: requesting a kill switch or quit switch that works

Post by jamesgl »

I meant to say but did not type it properly. When I am running the application and I push the three dots in the upper right hand corner and then select quit the application, the application appears to close, but if I recheck in the notification window it's shown as running and of course there is no way to kill the application. Sorry I did not put that in my original message.

JG
ASI828277

Post by ASI828277 »

jamesgl wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:58 pm Firstly, I love the application. I have been using it exclusively as a music player for the last 2++ years at least 2 hours a day. I have used it on three different Samsung Android phones as I have upgraded!

I would beg the programmer or author of the program to include a definitive kill switch in the notification window as well as the application itself. A letter x in the upper right hand corner of the notification window would be perfect!

When I quit the application it always winds up still running in the background. For example when the application is open and I'm listening to a piece of music if I open the menu using the three vertical dots in the upper right, if I check in the notification list the application is listed as running. And I have to use a separate application such as kill apps in order to stop it from running.

There are times when I need the application to really really stop. And having to go to a different application to remove it completely is superfluous many other good applications have an x in the upper right hand corner of the notification window that lets you completely stop the application

Other than that, it is positively a fantastic music player, with superb audio, and I have enjoyed it for literally several thousand hours over the last few years.

JG
Informative
MadDogDean

Post by MadDogDean »

This post may be old, dead or both, but it bugged me for a while as well - and considering the number of views, it is lively!

But then, I discovered just go to the three dots (upper right corner) and select "Quit"

If you have already swiped the program and it is live in Notifications, just click on the Notification, the app reappears and then click three dots > Quit.

Works every time and no need for kill programs.

Maybe not the standard method of closing the app, but it is the devs choice. It works fine.
Cheers
jean121

Post by jean121 »

jamesgl wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:58 pm Firstly, I love the application. I have been using it exclusively as a music player for the last 2++ years at least 2 hours a day. I have used it on three different Samsung Android phones as I have upgraded!

JG
Useful Information
fm whatsapp
johnpaul

Post by johnpaul »

The kill switch completely breaks the wireless connection like a physical cut of the cable. While Android phones have a kill switch, it is not effective. On the other hand, iOS has a very effective kill switch. Without an iPhone your phone would still work without a SIM card, but it would not have the ability to make calls. While this is an extreme case, it is easy to see how a kill switch can work.  There are also other options to quit services, such as remote wiping. So far, Apple has not created a remote wipe option for the iCloud because of the concerns of privacy. However, they could easily add it in the future as there is a huge advantage to doing so.
Naomi

Post by Naomi »

I feel the same, pal. Master Royale Infinity Download There should be a quit button that stop it from the background too. mod apk download
VickyGill

Post by VickyGill »

If it's as simple as whatsapp plus app it's too simple to handle
RogerEye1253

Post by RogerEye1253 »

JG
Well I have been facing with the similar issue recently and I really want to see the solution to this problemNulls Brawl APK.
Amol32

Post by Amol32 »

VickyGill wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:31 am If it's as simple as whatsapp plus app it's too simple to handle
Yeah, I totally agree with you.