Google drive backup and export settings not working

You can post all your bug reports here. Make sure to include a maximum of information to help ease the investigation.
mukool123

Google drive backup and export settings not working

Post by mukool123 »

As I am trying to export settings to Google drive or local drive folder it is not working and not creating any file. I have tried on both local drive and sd card it is not creating file. On Google drive I have set to take backup daily but post 2021 no backup file has been created and also when I click on backup now still it is not creating any file. Can you please check and provide an update with this fix. Thankyou
telrod11

Re: Google drive backup and export settings not working

Post by telrod11 »

+1
Not working on Android 12 Samsung S20 FE 5G either.

I'd use Foldersync and just do it manually, but it can't reach the restricted section since Android 12.
telrod11

Re: Google drive backup and export settings not working

Post by telrod11 »

telrod11 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:03 am Edit - after trying to get basic playlists from the "protected" folders of the android/data subfolders, it appears that perhaps even PP doesn't have access to those regions to do its own backup.

Dev: Several other music player haveoved these to the "Documents" folder. Perhaps that might make an easier fix for you?

+1
Not working on Android 12 Samsung S20 FE 5G either.
Edit:
Foldersync has a workaround to get to this folder, so you can backup to the cloud through this app.