PlayerPro will not auto start with Bluetooth

You can post all your bug reports here. Make sure to include a maximum of information to help ease the investigation.
RayWC

PlayerPro will not auto start with Bluetooth

Post by RayWC »

After the May update PlayerPro will not auto start when connected via Bluetooth with my radio any more. It will auto stop. I have unchecked and rechecked the selection, force stop the app and restarted and nothing works. Is there a way to go back to the previous version?
Jelledgeu2

Re: PlayerPro will not auto start with Bluetooth

Post by Jelledgeu2 »

I have the same issue on my Samsung S21.
playerpro

Post by playerpro »

Hello,

This issue has been fixed in the latest version of PlayerPro (released a few moments ago on the Play Store). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Tristan
RayWC

Post by RayWC »

:x that for the update. The new version fixed the problem.
mgrieger

Post by mgrieger »

I've recently updated to v5.31 (Galaxy S10) and am now noticing a change in my device behavior as well. Connect to bluetooth headphones, and push Play and my music will not start - have to bring up the app and start playing from there. Same if I jump in my vehicle - usually now have to access my phone and app to start the playback. For now, going to see if I can find a 5.30 apk to roll-back, as this is a real p.i.t.a.
scapio

Post by scapio »

Hi
I got the same problem as of now 28th december, what could be the issue ? I have a New phone and it Never auto start when in my car...
Tom

Post by Tom »

I am running v5.33 (28 August 2022), and found that the program won't play after a few minutes of pause, which includes auto start with Bluetooth, and the play button on screen. I tried timing it, but haven't had success determining a particular time. As an example, I get the thing playing after getting into my car to go grocery shopping. Auto pause works when Bluetooth disconnects, but when I get back into the car and start up again, no joy. I have found that going to the settings menu, and back again works most of the time.
playerpro

Post by playerpro »

Hello,

Make sure battery settings are set to "unrestricted" for PlayerPro: go to PHONE settings / apps / PlayerPro / battery -> "unrestricted".

Thanks,
Tristan