Problem with 4x2 widget on Android 11 pixel launcher

You can post all your bug reports here. Make sure to include a maximum of information to help ease the investigation.
Hero9090

Problem with 4x2 widget on Android 11 pixel launcher

Post by Hero9090 »

The 4x2 widget should be set to 4x1 as other widgets of that shape are also 4x1...

Reason why, when I place the widget on the home screen its vertical borders are extra tall, cannot minimize & takes up a lot more space than it should.

Attached are screenshots showing the widget on my home screen & screenshots showing the 4x2 playerpro widget in the widget manger & the 4x1 widgets of other apps...

Edit: I tested it on another android device, & I saw 4x1 widget for playerpro... So Idk... 🤷

Playerpro on homescreen
Playerpro on homescreen
playerpro_homescreen.jpg (32.24 KiB) Viewed 14351 times
1. Widgets in widget manager
1. Widgets in widget manager
1st.jpg (217.84 KiB) Viewed 14351 times
2. Widgets in widget manager
2. Widgets in widget manager
2nd.jpg (212.07 KiB) Viewed 14351 times
Alexgep

-

Post by Alexgep »

Hi Jack,

No problem. The reason for the low percentage jump, is we can only issue the native dim and bright commands to the device or scene through the widget controls. Native commands are set to 3 in the INSTEON controllers.

Wes
faizanmazhar00

Re: Problem with 4x2 widget on Android 11 pixel launcher

Post by faizanmazhar00 »

Hero9090 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:59 am The 4x2 widget should be set to 4x1 as other widgets of that shape are also 4x1...

Reason why, when I place the widget on the home screen its vertical borders are extra tall, cannot minimize & takes up a lot more space than it should.

Attached are screenshots showing the widget on my home screen & screenshots showing the 4x2 playerpro widget in the widget manger & the 4x1 widgets of other apps...

Edit: I tested it on another android device, & I saw 4x1 widget for playerpro... So Idk... 🤷

playerpro_homescreen.jpg
1st.jpg
2nd.jpg
No problem. The reason for the low percentage jump, is we can only issue the native dim and bright commands to the device or scene through the widget controls. Native commands are set to 3 in the INSTEON controllers.