Cannot restart music after pausing it for few minutes

You can post all your bug reports here. Make sure to include a maximum of information to help ease the investigation.
Flippowitsch

Cannot restart music after pausing it for few minutes

Post by Flippowitsch »

When I listen to music, pause it, leave the app open and the smartphone screen turned on, after a few minutes (let's say 3 to 5 minutes), I cannot turn the music on again with the play button. It is simply as if there was no button. I first have to return to the music library, what works normally, go back to the player screen and can now start the music.

When I listen with my Galaxy Buds, stop the music and open PlayerPro on the player screen, this screen is not updated. Going to the library and back to the player shows the correct song and the progress bar at a different (correct) position.

What is really annoying, is the fact, that I cannot restart the music with my Buds, but have to open the app first. About a year ago, this was not the case. It was possible to listen, stop it with the Buds and hours later start it again with the Buds.

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with latest updates.
Stock ROM.
Power save mode for PlayerPro deactivated.
Flippowitsch

Re: Cannot restart music after pausing it for few minutes

Post by Flippowitsch »

This bug report is probably the same. Sorry, I did not see it before.
playerpro

Re: Cannot restart music after pausing it for few minutes

Post by playerpro »

Hello,

Make sure battery settings are set to "unrestricted" for PlayerPro: go to PHONE settings / apps / PlayerPro / battery -> "unrestricted".

Thanks,
Tristan