Song and Other Browser Issues After Widget, DSP Update

You can post all your bug reports here. Make sure to include a maximum of information to help ease the investigation.
AuRecord

Song and Other Browser Issues After Widget, DSP Update

Post by AuRecord »

I love the product and have the Pro version, but after the latest DSP and widget (Blue Wonder) updates (01 July 2023), all of my browsers -- Songs, Artists, Albums, Playlists -- are only displaying a single line in List View. All songs are there, but screen is blank when scrolling. However, tapping on screen, will.activate/play whatever song is tapped, even though not visible. Have not yet received an update to the core app, itself. Running Android 13 on Samsung S20 FE UW 5G on Verizon Wireless. OneUI v. 5.1, Knox v. 3.9. App is v. 5.33, DSP v. 5.5, Blue Wonder skin v. 4.4, utilizing home screen widget. Have rebooted phone, cleared cache, attempted to change settings and force stop/restart app, no change is condition.

Please advise as to coming updates or possible solutions. And thank you for a great app that I have used DAILY for more than a decade!
playerpro

Re: Song and Other Browser Issues After Widget, DSP Update

Post by playerpro »

Hello,

Thanks for reporting. This is due to the fact that you received the skin update before the player update.
I have issued a fix on the skins to prevent this situation.
Sorry for the incovenience.

Thanks,
Tristan
AuRecord

Post by AuRecord »

Thank you VERY MUCH for the fix. And I did receive the player update this morning, along with the updated skin. Everything seems to be back to working fine, and the new changes for Android 13 look GREAT.

PlayerPro (Pro) was one of my first app purchases on Android and I have never regretted it for a moment. I keep a mixroSD card with nearly 14,000 songs on it, in my device at all times. I like having local access to my music library -- no worries about connectivity, bandwidth, etc. And PlayerPro is BY FAR the most superior app I've ever seen for music/audio management and interaction.

PLEASE keep the updates and innovations coming. They are always appreciated!

And bravo for creating, maintaining, and continuing to enhance what is already a superior app.
playerpro

Post by playerpro »

Thanks a lot for the feedback and support :). Really appreciated!