Stops after every track

You can post all your bug reports here. Make sure to include a maximum of information to help ease the investigation.
jarome

Stops after every track

Post by jarome »

I have a new Pixel8 Pro running Android 14. Even though I select Play All, now PlayerPro stops after every track. How do I fix this?
ebrian

Re: Stops after every track

Post by ebrian »

I am having the same problem. I have a Pixel 7 and recently updated to Android 14 as well.

The music cuts out after every song, although I can see the player is still playing the song but no longer transmitting sound to my BT earpods.

I know it's not the earpods because I just downloaded a random music player from the Google Store and it works fine.

What sucks is I did buy the paid version of this, but if it is no longer working it's not a big deal as it was only $4.
ebrian

Post by ebrian »

Hello I am just going to update.. after a few songs the new music player did the same thing.

I recently also got new BT earbuds, and so I went back to my old ones. No more issues. It is the earbuds, not the player.

OP please try a different earphone and see if there's any difference!
natxosant

Post by natxosant »

Same problem, it stops after the first track or after some few tracks.
Pixel 8 with Android 14. Not using earphones.
With other player app like PULSAR it doesn't happen, so the problem is in the PLAYER PRO app.
Please fix it.
playerpro

Post by playerpro »

Hello,

Can you try to disable the "gapless playback" option in settings / audio settings?

Best Regards,
Tristan
fan8tic

Post by fan8tic »

Same problem here. "Gapless playback" does not solve the problem.